My sail maker sewed a piece of line into a pocket instead of using foam. His
thinking is that the line will never collapse.

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON

---- Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
I’m going to be ordering a new furling 135% headsail for my LF38, and would
like everyone’s input on whether or not to pay the extra $$$ for a foam luff.
In the past, I haven’t relied much on furling, knowing that regardless of the
foam luff (or not), a furled sail’s shape isn’t going to be ideal.

Thoughts?

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis