Not an affront, but many of us never look in those digest emails, so you might
not get much of an audience ;)
Joe
Coquina

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Brian Fry
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 12:23 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Brian Fry
Subject: Stus-List Wow, Digest guys just don't get it (Russ & Melody)

Guilty as charged, again.
My sincere apologies. Sorry to offend anyone for my shortcomings. I am trying
my best, but after a long day wrestling with a Max prop I did manage to get my
return email address changed, put a signature line in the bottom, and delete
the threads that didn't apply. I missed the Subject line.
So yeah, Wow. It wasn't meant as a personal affront to anyone.

Message: 10