Give the people at PYI a shout with all the details: engine, reduction
gearing, and your boat specs. They will be able to get you far closer on
the first try.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 23 March 2016 at 19:18, David Knecht via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> Hi Brian- If this helps, the MaxProp on my 34XL (+) is set to 16°
> according to the information provided by the PO.  I have not checked that
> myself.  The engine is a Universal M4-30.  Dave
>
> On Mar 23, 2016, at 7:45 PM, Brian Fry via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have a 3 blade Max Prop, 17". The surveyor said to adjust propeller
> pitch to allow the engine to reach top speed in gear.
> The current settings are for 24 degrees.
> I think I am supposed  to reduce the angle.
> I do not know how far off the speed is, so I am thinking of starting at 22.
> Anyone else with a 37/40 know their pitch or angle?
>
> Brian Fry
> La Neige
> 37/40 XL
> Havre de Grace MD

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!
>

> Aries
> 1990 C&C 34+
> New London, CT

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!