I have an '86 29-2 that I can start with most any object  that will fit into
the slot.

Sent on a Samsung Galaxy S®4

-------- Original message --------
From: Jeffrey Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 03/24/2016  8:40 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeffrey Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Yanmar Key source

    Home Depot - Slot screw driver #2 works just fine, leatherman also
    works fine. Otherwise go to a local automotive store and get a
    replacement ingnition set to wire in.

    Yanmar blanks are $60ish and you can buy 10 new ignition switches
    for the same price.

    My yanmar switch went a while ago and just replaced it with a keyed
    on/off for a lawn tractor.  As I recall, I was able to get one the
    same size and shape

    for $5.95.  Yes it isn't marine grade...but I can get 10 of them
    before I get close to a key or switch replacement from Yanmar.

    Food for thought.

    --

      Cheers,

            Jeff Nelson