http://us.essentracomponents.com/en-US/caps-plugs/push-fit-plugs/panel-plugs/solid-locking-plugs/solid-locking-plugs-us-p050710

Solid Locking Plugs

Solid Locking Plugs fit multiple common sheet metal thicknesses with a locking
feature that snaps and holds the plug in place once applied. Ideal for closing
access holes on sheet metal panels, automobile bodies, tanks, or anywhere a
finished look is required.

In Stock!

                                Free sample available

greatly appreciated!