I have to agree that I pretty much agree with you, Dennis.

Imzadi was originally delivered in a Harvest Gold color (the original purchaser
tried to change to dark blue, but too late in the build process). One of the
POs had the boat repainted to Smoke White with Ruby Red triple boot stripes and
cove moldings, and a red transom. I’ve added Jockey Red canvas to the mix. And
like the combination so much I will just get the color scheme replicated when I
have the boat repainted.

Guess I’m only a little bit sacrilegious.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC