That's awesome!

Cheers,
Aaron
79 30-1
Annapolis, MD

On Mar 29, 2016, at 9:37 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List

Enough of the regional C&C rendezvous's.  I suggest we have one big worldwide
C&C rendezvous and I've found just the place to host it.

Where?  What better place than The C&C Lounge, of course.  Here's the website:
<http://www.candclounge.mn/>

Oh, did I mention you might need to translate the page?  It's in Ulaanbataar,
Mongolia.  Also, it's a little short on dockside facilities.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

greatly appreciated!