Several weeks ago I sent a post indicating that I have about 12 feet of ½” EPDM
seal cord left over from rebuilding my A&H foredeck hatch. Free to a good home.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel Aronson
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 9:36 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List A&H hatch seal

Paul,

If there is any available let me know.

Joel

joel.aron...@gmail.com <mailto:joel.aron...@gmail.com>

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 2:35 PM, svpegasu...@gmail.com
<mailto:svpegasu...@gmail.com>  <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I am interested in getting in on this.

Doug Mountjoy

svPegasus

LF38

just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------

From: Dreuge via CnC-List

Date: Fri, Feb 19, 2016 08:29

To: CnClist;

Cc: Dreuge;

Subject:Stus-List A&H hatch seal

Hi,

Another lister and I are going to place an order to McMaster-Carr for 1/2-inch
EDPM foam cord.  Since it only comes in 100-ft lengths, we are looking for two
more listers interested in joining for a total 4 way split amounting to 25-ft
of cord for ~$20 including all shipping costs(based on USPS Priority).

That’s $0.52/ft ($0.80/ft w/ shipping).   Here’s the link to EDPM material:
<http://www.mcmaster.com/#epdm-foam-cords/=116i66x>
http://www.mcmaster.com/#epdm-foam-cords/=116i66x

Any interest?

-