Thanks Dennis

I thought of that.  However silicon tends to yellow and pull away from the
edges over time.  Was wondering if there was a more durable solution of some
sort.  Perhaps even a rubber gasket material of some sort that compresses …

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 2:11 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Gasket?

Sounds like a spot for white silicon to me.
Dennis C.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List
Looking for ideas.

The cabin sole on our boat sits in a recessed molded liner.  To fit the new
sole the old one was used as template and several fittings took place.  Despite
all this there is a gap between the molded edge of the hull liner and the edge
of the new sole that varies from 1/8 to ¼ inch.  What sort of gasket material
have people used to make this look a bit nicer?

Mike
Persistence
Launching next week in Halifax

greatly appreciated!