seeking any advice or comments before I pull the trigger tomorrow on a
chartplotter and VHF with AIS to overlay on the plotter. Total with rebate
just over one BOAT buck. I'm used to Navionics - my only reason for picking
it over the other chart options. I have ST60 Raymarine instruments,
connecting them nice but not essential, cruising Lake Superior and
particularly the Canadian side. Not a whiz at marine electronics.. Your
thoughts appreciated.

Nate

Sarah Jean
1980 30-1