Hi,

I'm new to the this list and in the process of acquiring a C&C. I've been
reading the emails for the last week and I can say everyone on this list is
super. So many other lists draw so much negativity. I guess C&C's really do
being out the best in people :).

Your boat is really nice. Do you have any additional pics you can share.
Curious to see the interior as well.

Regards,

John
To be C&C owner

/J

> On Apr 3, 2016, at 8:03 AM, Brian Fry <biker...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> It is Awlgrip Flag Blue 5002.
>

> > Message: 7
> > Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 10:32:54 -0400
> > From: "Richard N. Bush" <bushma...@aol.com>
> > To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> > Subject: Re: Stus-List Afloat again
> >

> >  Great looking boat! What is the color? Thanks
> >

> > Richard
> > 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio river, mile 596;
> >

> > Richard N. Bush
> > 2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine