Cleaning out the basement and thought I would offer the following odd items up
to anyone in need

(1) Signet instrument cover (square)(2) ST60 Instrument covers(2) 9' long
handrail covers.  Dark blue and in decent shape.  (1) 26" long handrail
cover(3) upright ice trays(5) 5" dark blue winch covers (all in good shape)(1)
4" dark blue winch cover(2) 8" dark blue winch covers
Pay shipping etc and its yours...

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)