From: Jim Giffing via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jim Giffing <jgiff...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 2, 2016 8:18 pm
Subject: Stus-List Bluetooth Speakers on Deck

Anyone have any experience with portable bluetooth speakers on deck?
Been considering mounting one on my stern pulpit,
Want something with long battery life... full day....
Will pair it with my iphone which I will likely leave below deck
And care about sound quality with rich bass, etc,

Just wondering --- been googling reviews, but nope found for boats.

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!