From: "wwadjo...@aol.com via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "wwadjourn" <wwadjo...@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 6:02:55 AM
Subject: Stus-List Lake Michigan CnC Rendezvous

Any Lake Michigan listers interested in a LM meet up? Pentwater Mi Would be
central. So would Wisconsin shore. Just sayin' we can't let the coasters have
all the fun!

Bill Walker

Evening Star

CnC 36

Pentwater, Mi.

Sent from my LG G Pad F™ 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!