You're putting .35 of an amp into those batteries per hour in the best case
scenario.

I would be looking to invest in a larger panel rather than a switch. If you
want to stick to your plan a regular Blue Sea 1/2/all switch will likely do
the trick.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> A 6 watt solar panel's real-life output is so tiny that you could have one
> of those panels for each battery and never worry about even coming close to
> overcharging anything.
>
> Bill Bina
>
> On 4/6/2016 12:21 PM, Ryan Doyle via CnC-List wrote:
>
> Hey everyone,
>
> I have a small 6 watt Ganz solar panel which does a very nice job of
> keeping my starter battery and my house battery topped up.  The only
> trouble is, when I want to switch which battery I'm charging, I have to
> open the locker, open the battery box, disconnect the + and - connectors
> from one battery and switch them to the other.
>
> My question is - is there some type of A/B switch that will allow me to
> just hook + and - from both batteries to it and select which battery gets
> the juice from the panel?
>
> This is my solar charger.  It's a really great little piece of equipment.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/CBC-GSP-6-Flexible-Solar-Panel/dp/B006GFPF30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459958952&sr=8-1&keywords=ganz+solar
>

> Ryan

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!