The grease cup is a common culprit. New ones can be ordered through Moyermarine.

From: Ryan Doyle via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:23 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Stus-List Where is my Oberdorfer pump leaking from?

Hey listers,

I have been getting a tiny bit of coolant in the bilge for a while now and I
finally found it's source.  The Oberdorfer water pump on the back of my A4 is
leaking very slowly, but I can't see exactly where.

I don't think it's any of the hose connections - although I may replace the
hoses now that I've looked closely at them.  I wonder if it's the gasket that
joins the pump to the motor, but I just can't see the leak source.

Any thoughts?  I figured I'd ask here before I drain the motor of coolant and
remove this thing.

See photos at links below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g8d5sXYVWGN2NPU0J1b2wyOVpzVV9JSnF4X2VlRmU2R2ZF/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g8d5sXYVWGOUc4Q0o2Q044WGl4WEQxSkhfRFprblUxc2Rz/view?usp=sharing