Which reminds me, I have a pair of brand new really nice teak hatch
slides.  They aren't for any particular boat.  Pictures and measurements to
any interested parties.  Pricing will be reasonable.  Shipping - who knows.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Charles Nelson via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> It appears that my sliding hatch is leaking--water drips from if when it
> rains, etc. After 21 years and multiple wire runs for instruments, etc.,
> etc.  I no longer remember how this hatch was in its original, non-leaking
> state.
> Currently it simply slides on 1 x 2" teak (?) boards which are mounted on
> the coach roof under the 'cover' of both the sliding and fixed hatch. Water
> is presumably to flow off both hatches thru limber holes in this cover to
> the coach roof.
>  Initially there may have been guides attached to the teak boards but
> these may have either disintegrated or been destroyed over the years per
> para above.
> My question for the list, esp. 1990 and later C&C 36 XL, R or + models is
> does your sliding hatch have guides to keep the sliding plexi/lexan hatch
> 'centered' on the teak boards and/or is there something else that is part
> of the sliding hatch assembly that prevents water ingress.
>
> Thanks
>
> Charlie Nelson
> 1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb
> Water Phantom
>

> Noted
>
> Sent from my iPad

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!