> Now that I've launched my boat and weighed my trailer empty, I conclude  that
> my boat weighs ~8700 pounds with absolutely nothing aboard and  empty tanks.

Thanks Randy.

I guess that is what the 30-1 weighs.

I remember some spec a while back that claimed 7900 lbs, which is what PHRF-LO
has.
Empty and stripped out, no mast or sails and from what I can tell no wet spots
Windburn
is 8500 lbs. Did your weight include the mast ( maybe around 200 lbs )?

Michael Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1

Launching in five days, and watching wet snow coming down this morning.

greatly appreciated!