      From: Andrew Means via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Means <andrew.cnc...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 4:56 PM
 Subject: Stus-List Indoor teak and non-skid

#yiv1457106364 body{font-family:Helvetica, Arial;font-size:13px;}One of the
first things I did upon purchase of the Safari was to remove the worn out
non-skid on the companionway stairs. It left very clear areas where it had been
protecting the teak and where it had not. It also alerted me to the fact that
the stairs, and areas around the stairs on the galley look like they could use
some love.  See my album here:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0ZGWZuqDGeuehF
Any suggestions for:
A) best non-skid option for stairs (esp. descending just along the front edge
of the steps, which seems to be where most accidents occur) and
B) how to treat the indoor teak to help it better match the rest of the teak in
the cabin? I presume it’s oiled, but that’s about where my knowledge stops.
Andrew
 --
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk ISeattle, WA

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!