From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Liles via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:04 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Alan Liles
Subject: Stus-List Icebox pump

Hi all. I was just at the boat cleaning up and I tried the icebox pump by
switching it on at the breaker panel. Nothing. I tried to get a look at it
but it seems I'd have to take up the galley sole to see the bottom of the
icebox so I thought I'd research it a bit before I started disassembling.
My first question is whether the pump should start when the breaker is
switched on. Secondly, is the pump located at the bottom of the box or
should I look elsewhere? Also, where do you suppose it discharges?

Cheers, Al
SV Elendil
C&C 37+

what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!