From: "Rick Rohwer via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 12:38 PM
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Rick Rohwer" <rickroh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C Letters for 37+ exterior

I lost the recent message regarding replacement letters water jetted from smoked plastic. I am missing ā€œCā€ and ā€œ&ā€ Can someone forward that info to me again? Much appreciated.

Rick
Paikea 37+
Poulsbo, WA

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!