From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 14:18
To: CnClist <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Dodger windshield cleaner/protector

Touche' got a new windshield last week.  It's a simple quick on/quick off thing
for deliveries and transits.  It's not the expensive Isinglass stuff but the
less expensive clear vinyl or whatever.

I have no experience with cleaning/protecting a windshield.  Internet research
shows plastic cleaner/protectors by Plexus and Camco Armada 210.

Thoughts/recommendations from the list?

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA