I need some guidance.    I was in the process of trying to dismantle the
original c and c valves on the cockpit drains as they were seized and have been
worried about potential flooding.    Ion the process I have the valve half out.
Meaning the rubber gasket where you use the screw handle on the backside to
push out the valve and gasket.   The t handle broke off.  Am I now going to
have to remove and replace the entire valve?   I think the original was bonded
with 5200 to the hull.  and am working on the starboard side through the bottom
of the quarter berth.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone