Bought a 1986 35-3 keeping it on the Upper  Cheaapeake Bay. It is a salvage
project so I am looking for other 35-3 owners on the bay to communicate
with. More so I would like to visit a boat to look through, ask questions
because In the shape I bought her I  not sure how and what is typical and
what has been altered. It used to be a St Mary's College race boat.

--
Captain Scott Wells
Sundance Marine Services LLC

greatly appreciated!