Hey there

A couple of weeks ago I had asked a couple questions about the valves/seacocks.
  Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions.

Both cockpit drain hoses were replaced.   The old hoses were virtually held
together by the wire and the rubber had been very cracked and damaged.    I
don't think they would have lasted the season.
It turns out the seacocks themselves were in very good condition.

I launch on Wednesday and am moving to a new Marina about 50 km closer to my
home.

Thanks again for the advice
Adam

C&C 36