My transducers are under the aft edge of the berth in the forward cabin and
can be seen by opening the doors under the berth or opening the lid over
that storage area.

They all seem to be a bit different.  Perhaps Edd's is different because of
his shallow keel?

I also have a engine start battery under the forward end of the settee with
a small access hole to the thru hull for the forward sink.

Ken Heaton
S/V Salazar - Can 54955
C&C 37/40 XL - Hull # 67
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia