From: Donald Sebastian via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 11:00
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Donald Sebastian
Subject: Re: Stus-List Through hole location for bilge outputs

Gene,

I was actually going to do the same thing on my boat.    Just recently
purchased a boat and had a bilge pump but was not automatic.

I actually hooked the current smaller pump that fits into the small well and
did install a float valve but had to attached it slightly higher that the pump
just because it wouldn’t fit tin the small well.

I am going to add a second pump and sensor  and looking at the option below.

The plan is to attach a smaller electronic bilge pump switch that i can epoxy
to the side of the small well.

Then add a larger external pump that will have a hose running to that well.
This hose will have a one way valve in that well to prevent the water from
flowing back into the well and keep the pump from cycling on and off with flow
back.

Then I plan to put a y connector to the current hose near the exit point of the
boat.  I do plan to put 2 one way valve on each hose at this point to keep
water form being pumped back into the other pump hose and assume flow to the
outside.

The sensor and pump are here:

http://www.iboats.com/Johnson-Pumps-Ultima-Bilge-Switch/dm/cart_id.141200884--session_id.712849042--view_id.49248

http://www.pbsboatstore.com/Jabsco-31705-0092.htm