From: Andrew Deveau via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 5/16/2016  7:25 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Deveau <a_dev...@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Older C&C Bow Navigational lights

Would anyone have any options for bow navigational lights on an older C&C
25.

I had one of the lights burn-out on the bow. I'n my attempt to remove the
light I was successful in remove one of three screws and managed to break
the other two light.

Would anyone have any thoughts or ideas on, and or suggestions on where I
could go next? (Ie drill three new holes?, and or new lights).

Thank you

C&C 25
Dry Red
Nova Scotia.