From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Robert Boyer
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 8:17 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Boyer <dainyr...@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Solar power controllers

Josh:

Good point!  Not all voltage controllers are the same.

Bob

Bob Boyer

s/v Rainy Days

C&C Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)

Annapolis, MD (presently in Baltimore)

blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com <http://dainyrays.blogspot.com>

email: dainyr...@icloud.com <mailto:dainyr...@icloud.com>

On May 22, 2016, at 9:05 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Bob, I only stated that I was making an assumption based on my knowledge of
other solar controllers.   I didn't know the specifics of Charlie's controller.
 IMO if his controller was damaged by starting and stopping the charger then he
probably needed a new/different one anyway.

Josh

On May 22, 2016 6:49 PM, "Charles Nelson via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com