Hi Gene,

A well working bilge pump is always a good thing!  I have a leak on the fill
for one of my fresh water tanks. It doesn’t limit the amount of water I have on
board, just leaks when the water level is above the tank level.  I am not in a
hurry to find it as my bilge pumps all work fine as well.  I prefer a good
fresh water rinse of the bilge on occasion!  Regularly is fine as well.

I have owned some boats that I couldn’t hear the bilge pump activate.  I feel
it is reassuring to hear it on a regular occasion as long as I know why.

I seem to remember seeing the square covers on Fisheriessupply.com

Rick
Paikea 37+
Poulsbo, WA

> On May 23, 2016, at 4:45 PM, Eugene Fodor via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Any good source for instrument covers that fit the classic square depth gauge
> and knot meter? Or any ideas for good substitute covers?
>
> Second question, I'm thinking about putting a anchor mount/roller on and am
> wondering if anyone else has done it on a 29 mk II and what mount they
> used/works best.
>
> FYI, I finished my automatic bilge pump and it works like a champ, now I just
> need to find where the fresh water tank is leaking from (pump keeps running
> when on).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gene Fodor
> Hawk
> 29 C&C Mark II
> Washburn, WI
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!