I've been using a bungee cord to hold my throttle for the entire 31 years I've
owned my boat.  It's simple and reliable!

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
Blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
Email: dainyr...@icloud.com
Annapolis, MD (presently in Baltimore)

> On May 24, 2016, at 12:16 PM, Lee Rosenbaum via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Having an issue with my throttle cable not staying at RPM above 2,000.  It
> falls right after I let go. I can set it higher when moving it at the engine,
> but not at the helm.  How does one adjust the cable on a 1985 C&C 33-2?  Or
> is there a way to oil the cable?  PO used a bungee cord to hold it at higher
> RPM.
>
> Thanks,
> Lee
> Kookaburra 1985 33-2
> Kenosha, WI
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!