PCYC also had them for their junior sail program ....

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 8:46 AM -0700, "Robert Mazza via CnC-List"

Actually, my recollection was that the Nutshell was an open dinghy not unlike
the old Flying Junior. It was used in the Niagara-on-the-Lake Sailing Club
Junior Club program and I believe was designed and built by George
Hinterhoeller prior to the creation of C&C Yachts.

Rob

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Chuck S via CnC-List
Kimon,
C&C designed a few sailing dinghies, but the Nutshell Dinghy is a non C&C wood
lapstrake 10 ft pram design.
See:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Nutshell+dinghy&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif44b12PvMAhUDNSYKHYtjCLYQ_AUIBygB&biw=1354&bih=613

C&C designed the Harpoon 4.6, 5.2 and 6.2 built by Boston Whaler.
https://www.google.com/search?q=harpoon+dinghy&biw=1354&bih=613&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDtNDd2PvMAhVKKyYKHSp6CEAQ_AUIByg<https://www.google.com/search?q=harpoon+dinghy&biw=1354&bih=613&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDtNDd2PvMAhVKKyYKHSp6CEAQ_AUIBygC>

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md