Earlier this week, I launched my 30-2 after spending the winter [Va.] on the
hard.  The boat had been blocked slightly bow UP, as usual.
When it was splashed, about a gallon of effluent, mixed with anti-freeze,
rushed into the bilge.  After some checking, I am 95% sure my waste system has
a leak.

As yet, I have not determined if a hose or the tank has failed.  Last fall I
pumped it "dry" and added a gallon or so of anti-freeze, as usual.

The tank sits in the bottom of the cockpit locker, under a false flooring.
Looks like it will come out through the opening, but I'm worried about removing
the hoses - both off the tank as well as out of the boat.  They "snake" their
way through some inaccessible places.  My manual lacks a schematic.
I'm sure the system is original equipment.  Can anyone share some "tips and
tricks" on breaking loose hoses?  P.B. Blaster?  heat?

thanks,

Pete W.
Siren Song
'91 C&C 30-II