From: allen
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:41 PM
To: Robert Boyer
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel tank

No baffles.  Now that I have to check.  When I had the old diesel removed and
filtered,  I believe Captain Allen of KleenFuel said that there was/were
baffles.

I see that Florida Marine listed 1/8" and 1/4" thickness stock in their tanks
and that 1/4" seems like a wise upgrade.  Good thinking.

Thanks again,

Allen Miles