Garhauer is another option. Another lister figured out a way to have Garhauer
modify their MT-1 system to fit the 29-2.  The issues were the narrowness of
the channel in the bridge deck in which the traveller sits and the need to
raise their standard track by 1/4".  I went for a variation of his idea (I
wanted the cam cleats on the car, the other lister on the coaming).  If you're
interested I can forward off-list an email thread.
Tom O'KeeffeBridie MaeC&C 29-2, 1984Douglaston, NY

greatly appreciated!