Umm...  you don't want to know.

I haven't updated the web site in two years because my web tools don't work under current OS versions. Or maybe I'm having too much life to care. Or both.

Anyway, it's hurricane season and the storms are starting. This time of year they start south and tend to head west, but throw up some good southerly breezes if they're a few hundred miles away. So I'm going to head north a few hundred or thousand miles.

I will be crying when I round the point. That's what happens when you stay in one place too long.

Cuidate,
Wal

Fred wrote:
Shhhhhh… he’s in Tequilaville.  Don’t wake him…   :^)