The Garhauer fits the recess in the bridgedeck well. The modification to the
traveller car was to countersink screws rather than flush mount. That plus
adding 1/4 spacer under track. They also predrilled track holes per my spec.
Can send pictures if interested. Additional  charge for modifications was
reasonable.
Tom O'KeeffeBridie MaeC&C 29-2Douglaston NY
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

greatly appreciated!