I like my MaxProp 2 blade. Instant bite in reverse, better than a fixed prop.
Feathers easily. Leave the gear in reverse. Maybe a little more drag than
folding, but it works well. Also, it's adjustable, and I've been able to
maximize my engine performance over the years (got to be out of the water to
adjust the pitch). Dem's my 2 cents.
Dan SheerPegathy - LF38Rock Creek off the Patapsco

greatly appreciated!