From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Danny
Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 11:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Danny Haughey
Subject: Stus-List Light Bulbs

Hi guys,

I need to replace some lightbulbs in the old dome lights.  The bulb has a
marking of 12v15CP.  I'm not really able to make a good ID from that.

I'm also thinking of going with LED replacements.  Can you guys help me id and
maybe a good resource for LED replacements.

Thanks,
Danny

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!