That stability graph definitely shows the 29-2 as tender.

However I could wash the windows on the 25-2 if I had a mind to. I also
owned a 33-1 which, when we were racing, would have the person responsible
for helping the genoa around when tacking, ankle deep in water if the wind
was up and they were slow in getting off the low side. I don't see the 33-1
on the chart.

I'm reluctant to argue with a proven methodology, but I find the 29-2 to be
both stiff and forgiving compared to the other 2. To me the 29-2  heels to a
certain point where the rail is still not buried  and then says you really
should do something with the main and if you don't  it will start to round
up rather than continue to heel.  Is it possible that this behaviour is due
to the hull shape and this is not captured in the stability test which is
static. If so that could explain why the boat is rated as tender, but will
only heel to a certain point in real world conditions.

Martin

C&C 29-2

Recaluating