A friend had a Lancer 30, C&C design, and replaced them with something from
Bomar.  It was pretty much a drop in fit as I recall.  Don't know the exact
part number.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Lorne Serpa via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Lorne Serpa <lorne.se...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:41 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List 30MKII Screens in the ports?

The 4 equal size ones in the cabin solon.  Not the large opening hatch/escape
hatch.
On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:34 AM, allen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>

Which ports are you describing? Allen MilesS/V Septima C&C 30-2Hampton, VA
From: Lorne Serpa via CnC-List Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 4:50 PMTo:
Cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Lorne Serpa Subject: Stus-List 30MKII Screens in the
ports?
My new to me 30MKII) 1988) is 2000 miles away,  but wondering if the 4 lewmar
ports have bug screens in them.  Anyone know?  If not,  where can I get some?

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!