From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of RANDY via
CnC-List
Sent: June-18-16 11:15
To: cnc-list
Cc: RANDY; rick bushie
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 30mkI numbering

I'm guessing the N stands for November?  So the 30-1 was being drawn by 1970
according to dates on Rob Ball blueprints I have, and the first hull was built
in 1971.

Does anyone know at what point in the build process the month and year are
fixed for a given hull?  Is it when the hull is released from the mold?  Or
when the finished product rolls out of the factory?

Cheers,

Randy

  _____