Since my boat is along way away... My pictures I took show:
Port side: jib halyard,  outhaul,  reef 1, and one line in the clutch that
isn't labeled.

Starboard
Two 3 pack clutches :Boom Vang,  Cunningham, and the rest I can't read of
which one is empty.
On Jun 21, 2016 11:24 AM, "allen via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> Hey, all you 30-2 owners.
>
> I've got to ask what sail controls for head and main do you have?
>
> Allen Miles

greatly appreciated!