For standard lead-acid batteryies ~10.5v is pretty much the definition of
0% charge and can seriously diminish the number of cycles remaining in the
battery's life span.  That is if you can get it to accept a charge at all.
~11.6v is about 50% and 12.7v is full charge 100%.  The deeper you
discharge a battery the fewer cycles it has in it's life span.  Often times
deep cycle batteries are rated for 200 cycles down to 50% and back up.
Less deep of a discharge = more cycles.  So you may have taken a few cycles
off but they will likely remain functional for many more years.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD