Fred,

It was a great trip.  So sorry you couldn’t make it.  Next time!

Jake

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 19:35
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bermuda Race

Yeah, I was watching that Toshiba 40 limp along behind you, frustrated that
they were correcting so far ahead of their actual time.  Probably not as
frustrated as you…   :^)

Congrats on making the podium!  I wish I could have done the race with you this
year.  And say “hi” and “good job!” to Jake, Eric, and the rest of the crew.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

greatly appreciated!