  From: tom via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: tom
  Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 13:44
  Subject: Stus-List Rudder shaft collar for 35-3

  Hello all,

  Having not found a replacement, we are fabricating a new rudder shaft collar
at a local machine shop for our C&C 35-3.
  What bronze alloy material to use comes to question  It has been narrowed to
2 different alloys, either #954 or #655.
  Does anyone know what the original material was, or can comment on these
bronze alloys for use as a rudder shaft collar?

  Thanks,
  Tom Oryniak
  New Jersey

greatly appreciated!