Way cool. A friend was kayaking off Golden Gardens park and had them
surface 50 yrds out from him.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List Date: Wed, Jun
29, 2016 14:01To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Danny Haughey;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Orcas on Puget Sound
    Awesome!!    you gotta start holding yoour phone wide angle