Lorne,

I've had the same issue. PO did not color between the lines with the Teak
Oil. I tried 'Goof Off' on our molded headliner, but it did not work at
all. I used acetone with some light rubbing and it came off. I don't love
using acetone if I don't need to, but this is what worked for me. Others
may have other recommendations.

KD
30-2

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 7:53 AM Lorne Serpa via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> The PO has teak oil all over the interior and roof,  etc.   What do you
> use to get it off?

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!