From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:17 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fan Frustration! / Hot nights

This is a water temp thing. By August you can easily be floating in 85+ degree
water here and I am betting Lake Lanier too. One memorable summer our marina
pool was 92 degrees!

I exchanged the big fan for one that does not make a racket and my wife loves
it. The big blades move a lot of air on LOW and that is dead quiet.

Joe Della Barba

j...@dellabarba.com

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I