I bought a 1995 30MK II XL (1 of only 3 XL's made by C&C)  last year in Ontario
and brought it out to Alberta.
Yes we do have a big lake to sail her in :)
There is a pretty good racing community here.  With that I'm wondering what
would the PHRF be for my boat in these lake conditions.
Wherever we look for PHRF scores my boat shows a PHRF of 141-159.
At 141 I'm getting constantly out scored by really significant margins.
Any ideas or suggestions that would help with a more accurate PHRF #
Thanks

Pat
Mojo.  30 MK II XL

greatly appreciated!